We are currently performing a search for an Employee Engagement Manager for a fast growing and dynamic government contractor in the heart of Washington, DC.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- You will develop content for and launch employee engagement programs that foster community and inclusion at all levels.
- You are passionate about creating a culture that supports the development of amazing work in a creative environment.
- You will partner with leadership, craft content and appropriate delivery vehicles for internal communications; distribute internal communications to our offices as appropriate.
- You will lead all group events, ranging from social functions to guest speakers to all-hands communications meetings, ensuring all planning and logistics are well-executed and meet expectations.
- You will guide a cross-functional, community advisory board, tapping into the group leaders and influencers to generate new ideas for bringing creative and cultural enrichment the team.
- You will develop and deliver employee on-boarding program, including planning and preparation.
- A poised facilitator, you will ensure the smooth flow of presentations and that the content continually evolves to both inspire and educate our new employees.
- You will oversee management of the Employee Engagement programs budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Human Resources specifically focused on employee engagement and retention.
- Experience working within a geographically diverse environment highly preferred.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize work and multi task in a deadline oriented environment.
- Must have positive demeanor and possess the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of personalities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills