is seeking Interim Senior Accountants
to add to our Government Contract Consulting Practice
in Tysons Corner. Our Interim Senior Accountants
will be assigned to our client's projects for ongoing support. If you are immediately available for contract work, apply today!
Interim Senior Accountant Qualifications:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounting systems, policies and procedures, and accounting and audit
- Experience in Government Contracting and Cost Accounting Standards
- Hands-on use of Deltek Costpoint, Unanet, or GCS Premier highly preferred
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) and/or Masters (MBA) a plus
- Highly motivated and able to get along and influence people at various levels of the Company
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.