You will play a lead role on the high performing compensation team with the design, development, implementation, compliance, administration and communication of global company-wide compensation programs. The role focus is on providing analytical and consultative support to the HR Business Partners and company-wide management. You will own the administration and help drive the design of the sales incentive compensation plan. The right individual for this role will help influence compensation and rewards program changes to meet current and future business needs. Role success requires strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects with data-driven decisions.
Are you up to the challenge?
You will work in a complex corporate environment that is exceptionally fast-paced, high volume, precision-based that demands ongoing ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
We like to cross-train and knowledge share, so you’ll have lots of opportunity to learn about our portfolio of compensation and HR programs.
Can you drive these processes?
You Should Have
- Provide guidance, consultation and education to HR Business Partners to solve compensation-related business problems (e.g., internal and external equity issues, benchmark new jobs, challenging offers, department reorganizations)
- Responsible for administering the company sales incentive plan; prepare quarterly materials for sales incentive plan committee, participant quota and payout statements
- Partner with sales operations, revenue assurance, finance and sales management to ensure accuracy and relevance of sales incentive plan payouts based on vetted achievement
- Implement Callidus sales incentive plan software; participate on project team testing, configuration and rollout to sales leaders and participants
- Participate in compensation related projects which involve development of new or revision/redesign of existing compensation processes/tools
- Develop incentive plan cost models to reflect plan design changes and manage accruals
- Manipulate data to identify themes, patterns, correlations and statistics for program design
- Provide analytics support and data analysis on projects and human resources metrics
- Prepare data for executive compensation disclosures including the annual proxy
- Seek opportunities to improve processes, policies and service levels across the HR function
- Collaborate with HR team members on special cross functional projects, as assigned
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Economics, or other business-related field
- Five years of professional experience in compensation; well versed in HR principles and best practices in compensation including job analysis/evaluation
- Experience building compensation models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to conduct and interpret complex analyses and data, and provide insights
- Minimum one-year experience administering sales incentive compensation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to translate quantitative insights to non-quantitative audiences
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel for analysis of data
- Demonstrated track record of handling sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to handle multiple projects / tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- CCP designation
- Executive compensation experience
- International compensation experience
- Callidus Software familiarity