is a leading recruiting, professional consulting and executive search firm specializing in placing accounting, finance, and human resources professionals throughout the Washington DC area.
Due to internal growth, Cordia Resources
is seeking a Senior Recruiter
to join their internal HR search team in the Washington, DC metro area. We are looking for a talented individual with a growth mindset who is ready to learn and take on new responsibilities for this growing organization.
Senior HR Recruiter responsibilities include the following:
- Act as a full-cycle recruiter, sourcing candidates, vetting resumes, and managing a talent pipeline
- Work with internal team to create clearly defined job descriptions and exciting offer letters; let your creative muscles flow!
- Source and assess experience in candidates through active job postings, referrals, networking, and web sourcing
- Provide a positive experience for all candidates; manage candidate communication with poise
- Collaborate with internal team in daily and weekly meetings
- Partner with the Manager, HR Search Practice on short-term and long-term goals, priorities and workflow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, or comparable major
- At least three (3) years of experience in a high-volume recruiting setting, either within corporate or agency setting – at least one (1) year experience in agency setting is ideal
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, advanced knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System and ability to communicate via internal company messaging (Slack, Skype, etc.)
- Passionate about growth and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, ability multi-task, with a desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly