Cordia Resources is a locally owned, top-ranked Executive/Professional Search firm with three local offices (Washington, DC, Rockville, MD and Vienna, VA) we are well-positioned to help any level of client or job seeker within Human Resources, Accounting or Finance.
One of our clients, a hyper growth startup, is looking for a member support and customer service specialist to join the team. The Manager of Member Support will work out of the McLean, VA office.
Cordia's client is seeking experienced and highly motivated Managers for a technically complex, multi-channel customer support organization (Member Support). This role will be responsible for directly managing a team of 10-15 Member Support Representatives, focusing on performance and efficiency in our customer support efforts. If you have a strong management background and a passion for delivering great customer experiences, this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Deliver regular feedback and manage performance reviews for 10-15 Member Support Representatives
- Develop and grow high-performing representatives
- Identify top performers for promotion
- Manage expectations with underperforming representatives
- Determine mitigation strategy for underperforming trainees
- Manage the Team Lead, working closely with them to execute needs across day-to-day technical coverage
- Handle escalations and dive into urgent support issues where needed
- 3+ years managing a team of operational or customer support staff
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and evaluate quality and performance management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work during non-traditional shift hours