Great opportunity for an experienced Director of Facilities & Operations
in Washington, DC
. For this direct hire position
, you will be responsible for managing daily office operations and facilities ensuring that the office is operating efficiently. This position will directly supervise a small team. You will work closely with the executive team and manage key internal and external business partner relationships.
The Director position reports to the Executive team with direct oversight of facility management, inventory maintenance, contract disputes and negotiation, operating expense management, security and safety practices, office construction projects, HR and IT coordination for new hires and all compliance related matters. Additionally, as Director, you will evaluate and manage planning of current and future office space requirements. Our client offers fantastic benefits. This kind of opportunity won’t last long. Apply today!
Director of Facilities & Operations Requirements:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business related disciplines
- Strong knowledge and command of MS Office Suite
- 5+ years of experience with managing general office and property operations
- 5+ years of progressive managerial experience
- Knowledge of principles and procedures of real estate transactions, legal documents, and management of property
- Strong knowledge of office construction build-out process and basic construction project management concepts
- Knowledge of office vendor management and contracts
- Ability to interface professionally and courteously with internal staff and external vendors
- Effective oral and written communication skills (concise, team leader with a positive nature)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be hard-working, dedicated, trustworthy, dependable, and efficient
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow.