Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
CORDIA is a locally owned, top-ranked Executive/Professional Search, Contract Staffing and Outsourced Accounting Firm, run by ex-CFOs, veteran Recruiting Experts and Accounting Firm Partners.
One of our clients, a hyper-growth, natural gas and resources firm is seeking a capable, diligent Senior Accounts Payable Analyst to join the Accounting team. This position will report to the Director of Accounts Payable, and will be located in Arlington, VA.
The Senior A/P Analyst will be responsible for performing all aspects of the analysis and processing activities associated with the company’s accounts payable functions in SAP S/4. This position will also assist with the travel and expense programs and systems as needed and requires the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
- Support the accounts payable function with a variety of accounts payable processing activities as needed, including vendor invoice processing in SAP S/4 HANA, invoice account and cost center coding, fielding vendor inquiries, managing accounts payable inbox, disbursement activities including wire processing, annual IRS informational reporting, etc.
- Assist accounting function with related monthly accounting journal entries, reconciliations and other month-end close activities and projects, as assigned
- Recommend changes to methods or procedures to meet operational needs and improve accuracy and streamline processes
- Annual 1099 reporting
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 5+ years’ experience with accounts payable
- Strong experience using SAP - S4 Hana is required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and interpret vendor agreements
- Goal and objective driven while supporting multiple departments
$70-80k base + 10% target bonus