A trusted client of Cordia Resources has an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Senior Compensation Analyst to join the dynamic Human Resources Department. In this role, you will partner with the Director of Compensation and Benefits and the Human Resource Business Partners to effectively design and deliver a compensation strategy that aligns with the firm’s strategic plans.
The primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct market pricing and job evaluation analysis to ensure total compensation plans are competitive to the market and internally equitable. Review position descriptions for appropriateness and confirmation of FLSA classifications.
- Provide strategic and operational support on market intelligence, benchmarking, market pricing and job evaluation.
- Responsible for routine and ad hoc analysis and administration of the firm’s compensation programs, including bonuses, compensation structures, and merit increases.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and providing recommendations for position review requests.
- Work with recruiting team and HR Business Partners to provide base pay recommendations and market/pay related data for internal and external candidates.
- Make recommendations for the firm’s compensation programs, such as salary structure changes and merit/promotion budgets based on compensation survey results.
- Work with the HR Business Partners and supervisors/managers to ensure job descriptions are up to date and accurately reflect the duties of the job.
- Prepare the annual AON (McLagan) compensation survey submittal and other compensation surveys as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring all federally regulated reporting, such as EEO-1, 5500s, etc. are completed accurately and on time.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 7 - 10 years of related compensation experience, financial services experience preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred
- Workday experience preferred
- Strong analytical and consulting skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and client groups
- Ability to build strong working relationships both in person and virtually
- International compensation experience preferred
- Experience working within a fast-paced and collaborative HR team
- Experience with AON (McLagan), ERI and other sources of compensation data
- Knowledge of local and federal employment laws and procedures