Great opportunity for a direct hire, Pricing/Senior Pricing Analyst for a growing Government Contracting firm
in Alexandria, VA!
As part of the Pricing Department, the Senior Pricing Analyst will prepare multiple concurrent, competitive, and complex bids to the Federal Government for engineering & information technology services. This company has a great Pricing Team, and in place where "your voice will be heard." Competitive salary + bonus + equity. Washington DC metro only candidates!
Pricing/Senior Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
Pricing/Senior Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- Evaluates solicitations for proposals as well as pertinent sections of the FAR, DFARS, CFR, and other applicable Government laws and regulations.
- Prepares fully responsive, highly competitive pricing models, adapting company templates as necessary.
- Supports pricing with compliant bases of estimates for competitive salaries, levels of effort, and other cost inputs.
- Leads company team proposals, estimates target subcontractor bid rates, and collects sub responses through pricing data calls.
- Responds to prime data calls when company is bidding as a subcontractor.
- Participates in price-to-win and competition analyses.
- Interfaces with senior executives, operations leads, capture managers, business developers, and bidding partners. Requests cost inputs from them by sending templates or draft proposals when appropriate. Presents pricing progress in management reviews.
- Meets with DCAA and other government auditors as required.
- Supports contract administrators in preparing cost volumes by contributing (as a minimum) narrative explanations of pricing methodologies used in proposals.
***Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- A High School Diploma or GED plus 16 years of pricing experience in the DoD environment (including job functions listed above), an Associate's Degree plus 10 years, a Bachelor's Degree plus 8 years, or a Master's Degree plus 6 years of experience is required.
- Able to prepare several bids at once despite shifting deadlines and company priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Must have strong verbal and written language communication skills.
- Occasional travel may be required.