US Citizenship is required.
- 3+ years of web application development experience
- At a minimum, hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- ASP.NET MVC and/or WebForms
- Web Services: SOAP/JSON/REST
- HTML5 and C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Experience working within an Agile environment and an understanding of basic Agile concepts.
- Skilled in creating and maintaining web-based applications from business requirements using .NET, C#, and Java Script technologies that interact with MS SQL DB
- Proficient in writing server-side code and client-side procedural code, troubleshooting problems, debugging code used in database and web interfaces utilizing Visual Studio IDE, and creating and maintaining database queries
- Perform all phases of the software life cycle development, including requirements analysis, system and database design/ analysis, graphics design, user interfaces, system documentation, software development, peer reviews, testing, implementation, and sustainment. This includes use cases, Software Design Documentation (SDD), and/or redesign of application programs as well as initial coding, revising, testing, documenting, operating, and maintaining all custom software and maintaining documented configuration management controls
- Experience with creating and modifying deployment build plans, conducting scans for security vulnerabilities, writing remediation plans, and providing reasoned justifications for false positives