Cordia's trusted client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their fast-paced organization. The Talent Acquisition Manager will report to the Director of Human Resources and will be a technical recruiting expert, a strategic player across the organization and be able to manage a team.
- Proactively attract, source, and maintain a pipeline of existing and potential candidates to meet various business requirements.
- Maintain applicant tracking system, while utilizing and integrating additional resources to attract talent.
- Screen and interview suitable candidates.
- Drive offer process, extend offers, conduct negotiations, close candidates, and generating offer letters according to company standards and procedures.
- Partner with HR to ensuring seamless transition for candidates moving from selection to pre-employment checks and the onboarding process.
- Maintain employee referral program
- Maintain candidate database
- Attend local university job fairs and forums
- Establish or maintain internship programs and temp-2-hire arrangements
- Conduct candidate suitability screenings by phone
- Scheduling and attending in person interviews
- A bachelor's degree and 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area, or equivalent education and years of experience.
- Federal and/or State & Local government, contracting experience a plus.
- Experienced in all elements of recruiting process, including: candidate attraction, sourcing, candidate qualifying, networking, assessing, as well as recruiting, pre-employment and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to develop and implement effective sourcing strategies, including online engagement, social media strategies, networking and more.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite and ATS/Recruiting systems.