Fantastic opportunity for a Proposal Writer
! Our client, a professional services firm providing support to federal and commercial customers around the world, is seeking a Proposal Writer for a direct hire, permanent role
. This is a 100% remote opportunity
. Our client has a fantastic team and collaborative environment.
The Proposal Writer
is responsible for developing written content in response to RFPs, RFIs, Market Surveys, internal corporate materials and customer documentation. This role supports multiple complex proposals across five diverse organizations and requires strong organization and time management skills.
Proposal Writer Responsibilities:
Proposal Writer Qualifications:
- Review RFPs, technical and contractual documents, and other material to understand requirements and technical scope
- Attend strategy and kickoff meetings
- Research, analyze and collect data
- Acquire content from subject matter experts and team members, formulate clear responses, translating content into effective messaging
- Develop and write solution-based proposals
- Design/write/edit tables, matrices, past performance descriptions, and resumes
- Develop content for corporate documents such as press releases and articles.
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or Business
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Technical Writing, preferable DoD and Federal Government acquisitions/solicitations
- Understanding of Federal Government procurement process and FAR
- Experience with Aerospace Industry including general aviation, logistics, maintenance, and related
- In-depth knowledge and working experience with US Gov solicitations, RFQs, and RFPs
- Technical Order/Technical Data experience a plus
- Superior written communication skills