Senior ERP Data Integration Analyst is primarily responsible for guiding the development and improvement of systems/data integrations for Oracle Fusion ER. The role is a member of Financial Business Systems, in the Finance organization, providing direct support to the business (Finance, Accounting, and Shared Systems) and to the Financial Business Systems technical team. The role is positioned to be a key-contributor to building and supporting System to System data integrations needs of the organization.
- Responsible for the movement of data between systems and data stores, maintaining the integrity of data, providing for required transformations, and ensuring error-free, timely, and documented execution.
- Determine and design changes to existing systems integrations that improve performance or enhance operations as driven by business needs
- Analyze new systems procured or acquired, and working with business and technical teams, develop functional and technical requirements to integrate them with or into existing company systems/data stores, primarily Oracle Fusion ERP
- Work collaboratively with the administrators of the system integration tools and other integration analysts
- Detect and diagnose integration processing exceptions and systematically resolve them through developed solutions
- Use your quality skills not only on data analysis but also testing new data transformation applications.
- Strive to maintain clean, consistent and complete data.
- Partner with data providers, clients and internal support teams to identify and support the correction of data issues. Based on your analysis, you will propose improvement opportunities.
- Support the migration of business systems and integration of business data associated with corporate acquisitions, systems consolidations, and business process improvements
- Manipulate and transpose large data sets in a database in order to effectively troubleshoot issues and conduct data analysis.
- Establish, monitor, and maintain alerting/notifications and metrics related to all integrations
- BS in information systems, computer science, mathematics, finance, accounting, statistics or related
- 3 + years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and executing integrations developer or administrator role with demonstrated use of Oracle ICS/OIC with Oracle ERP (preference for more Oracle Cloud than Oracle EBS)
- Strong knowledge Oracle PaaS integration tools (ICS/OIC). Knowledge of other tools (EiPaaS, ETL, sFTP, SSIS) like Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, etc.,) would be valued.
- Strong understanding of Oracle Applications (Fusion ERP) base tables and interface tables
- Strong SQL skills for processing/analyzing large data sets and supporting the translation from user requirements to technical requirements
- Strong Excel skills (Power Pivot/Query, V-Look-up, Advanced charting/formulas) VBA
- Solid understanding of data systems, including data relationships and data modeling with the ability to learn and understand various data environments
- Solid general knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- Solid understanding of data systems, including data relationships and data modeling (especially the Oracle Fusion ERP) with the ability to learn and understand various data environments