Cordia Partners, an outsourced accounting and consulting firm in Vienna, VA, is seeking an Accounting Manager
. Cordia Partners is a leading consulting practice helping the federal contracting community navigate the complexities and challenges of working with the federal government. We provide outsourced accounting, advisory and systems support.
This is a full-time, hybrid role with yearly compensation in the range of $100k -$120k, based on experience. The selected candidate should have a working knowledge of Deltek Costpoint and or Unanet. Applicant must be a US citizen. We do not perform audit or tax responsibilities.
What We Offer
Hybrid Work Environment
– Our headquarters is located is walking distance from Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Corner Metro station.
– Cordia Partners was established in 2006 from a leading regional CPA firm.
Robust and Compact Career Experience
– Get more industry exposure in an accelerated work environment working on a rotating set of clients.
Best in Class
– Brain Trust of experienced CPAs.
Base + Quarterly Performance Bonus –
Employees are eligible for four (4) performance bonus each calendar year.
Defined Career Track
– Build your career regardless of who is in front of you. Don’t get stuck behind incumbent employees.
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) training to help you remain a licensed CPA or certified CMA.
$100k - $120k
Deltek Costpoint and or Unanet
First round: 30-min video interview; Second round – 1 hour panel video interview
Potential Start Date:
- Thorough familiarity with Deltek Costpoint and or Unanet for reporting.
- 5+ years of relevant experience; 5+ years of accounting and financial analysis and project forecasting
- Previous Government Contracting experience
- General Ledger Close, Financial Reporting, and Close/Audit
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant license (CPA) strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently. Strong organizational skills
- Review and post AP, credit card and expense report entries
- Develop customer invoices – fixed price, cost plus and T&M as well as back-up
- Review any customer invoices
- Review staff developed bank reconciliations
- Develop monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Reconcile payroll to the accounting system
- Set up new projects, mods, etc. Update for new hires, terms. Ensure the proper rates are in the accounting system for billing
- Set up charge codes for client personnel to charge work
- Prepare month-end adjusting journal entries – depreciation, prepaid expenses, accrued expenses, etc.
- Develop the monthly financial package – balance sheet, profit and loss statement, AP aging, AR aging and statement of indirect expense (SIE)
- Review financial package numbers for unusual variances
- Understand GL accounting from transactional work such as AP, through AR, adjusting entries and close. It may be different steps in different systems (Costpoint vs Unanet) but the overall concepts are the same.
Benefits of working with Cordia Partners: Professional Growth, variety, exposure to multiple accounting systems, Leadership training and opportunities. Hybrid work environment. Highly competitive salary and benefits package.