Cordia is actively seeking Accounts Receivable Accountant to support Finance Teams in the DMV area. This is a unique opportunity to join a team with a great company culture and excellent professional support.
Accounts Receivable Accountant Responsibilities:
Accounts Receivable Accountant Requirements:
- Prepare, review and forward timely and accurate billing invoices for assigned projects/tasks to project/task review teams; subsequently submit reviewed/approved invoices to paying offices
- Monitor and reconcile prompt payment of submitted invoices, and task revenue recognition
- Liaise with VPs, PMs, Contracts department, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and paying offices, and other stakeholders in project/task maintenance, to include funds availability, Labor Categories set-up, Contract Work Force updates, Timesheet and Expense Reports corrections, and other issues that require immediate attention
- Daily and weekly preparation of AR reports for the Board
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- 2+ years A/R experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years A/R experience in a government contracting environment a plus
- Experience with Costpoint highly preferred
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.