Exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing consumer goods company. The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization’s new facility opening. This a 6-month temporary role based in office in Rockville, MD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting
- Outline open positions, collect job requisitions and create job descriptions
- Manages ATS and all other recruiting platforms and keeps platforms up to date with each candidate’s status and relevant notes.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Conducts phone screens and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Creates and submits offer letters to selected candidates
- Builds and maintains a recruiting network using social media and online platforms
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Organizes, attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting events.
- Assists with the timely and smooth transition from recruiting to onboarding
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Associate degree in HR related field (Bachelor’s preferred)
- 5+ years related administrative experience.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision required.
- Ability to remain calm while working under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ability to work within timeframe of standard policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to sensitive company and employee information.
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles and federal/local regulations.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is essential.
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, confidentiality, flexibility, and willingness to work closely with our team.