Cordia Resources is partnered with a global leader in tech-development seeking a Database Engineer
to join their team. This opportunity offers a flexible remote work environment! Candidates must be willing to relocate to Clarksburg, MD - located outside the Washington, DC metro area. Details Below!
Remote - Clarksburg, MD 20841
Target Start Date:
Database Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of server-side logic and technologies for handling the import, inventory, and management of large datasets.
- Develop frameworks to assist in the deployment of engineering and analysis tools across a variety of operational domains, ensuring high performance and high availability access to mission-critical data.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Python3 (Flask, sqlalchemy)
- Experience with Python data libraries, numpy, pandas, and matplotlib
- Must have database experience with MongoDB, preferably also PostgreSQL
- Experience working with large datasets
- Amazon, Google, and Microsoft cloud services familiarity
- Company holidays
- Flex time
- Paid time off
- Health benefits including competitive medical, dental, vision plans
- 401k employer match up to 4%
- Employer paid short-term or long-term disability insurance
- Employer paid basic life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Dog friendly office!
- Relocation reimbursement for qualifying situations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretional annual bonus and profit sharing
- Employee Assistance Program