Check out this fantastic Payroll/Human Resources professional
opportunity to partner with a national housing development non-profit!
Payroll/Human Resources professional
Hybrid - Washington, DC
Contract with the potential for Contract-to-Hire
Prior experience using Rippling is required!
Our client is looking for a candidate to assist with Payroll functions as well as additional Human Resources activities. Our client process payroll twice per month for 60+ employees.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Maintain employee personnel records.