Cordia is partnered with a rapidly growing dental management company who is seeking a Payroll Administrator
to join their team on a 3-6 month project basis! Details below.
$20.00 - $25.00/hour
3-6 Month Contract
You will primarily be responsible for all aspects of running payroll including validation of timesheets, employee CE expense reimbursement, payroll tax compliance (registration/filing/payment of state withholding tax, unemployment etc.,) and reporting.
- Process multi-state payroll for hourly and salary employees, including reviewing and importing hours from time and attendance systems.
- Prepare and upload adjustments and other miscellaneous files into Dayforce, e.g., bonus, retro payments, benefit arrears and severance.
- Process garnishments/ Support orders within Dayforce and communications with third parties.
- Execute all payroll transactions according to established schedules to ensure that payroll is processed accurately and timely.
- Utilize Payroll Processing check lists to ensure all transactions and audits are performed.
- Process off-cycle payment requests as needed.
- Assist with maintaining payroll files.
- Act as main point of contact for general payroll related inquiries.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2 to 3 years overall experience processing payroll.
- Experience working with a third-party payroll provider, preferably Ceridian (not a requirement)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Understanding of employment and payroll taxes.
- Ability to provide customer service to employees and managers.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- HR experience/ background a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as with a team.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.