View all jobs
Senior Human Resources ManagerGreenbelt, MD
Senior Human Resources Manager
We are in a period of unprecedented growth and are seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager to support our HR department in our Greenbelt, Maryland, headquarters.
- Administer employee action issues, including disciplinary procedures, promotions, retention, code of conduct, FMLA policy, and benefits information.
- Review and approve job position requests and job descriptions, and make recommendations as needed, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Oversee all yearly compliance needs and government reporting requirements.
- Lead exit management procedure to ensure a seamless and positive transition for departing employees
- Review policies and procedures in place and make recommendations.
- Facilitate the administration of staff benefits and compensation as stipulated in the HR policies.
- In partnership with the VP of HR, define and review salary structure and benefits plan and communicate changes and updates.
- Lead the performance management process; conduct training on goals as needed; ensure timely completion of the annual evaluation process.
- Understanding of payroll processing and being a stand-in when needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or Bachelor’s degree with at least six years of experience in human resources management.
- Demonstrated success as an HR generalist supporting employees in multiple locations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, recommend and implement best practice approaches that deliver rapid, consistent, high-quality HR management and service.
- Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who can work seamlessly across the company.
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage and meet competing deadlines; aptitude for problem-solving and decision-making needed.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills required. Capable of managing conflict and conflicting views.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous assignments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)