Our Innovation client specializes in creative problem solving, cutting-edge technical research, and process of origination. They have successfully leveraged these skills and processes to develop technical proposals for novel topics, leading to multiple new awards in 2022. If you are a naturally curious and innovative person with a higher education in Computer Science or Computer Engineering looking for a home which will provide you with purpose and opportunity, we may be just the place for you!
- Open-ended exploration
- Self-management, project management, and benchmarking
- Continuous learning
- Own full technical responses to proposal topics
- Prototype technical solutions to customer needs, from both technical and commercial use perspectives
- Write proposals for funding to implement, deploy, and commercialize novel technology.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another relevant field
- Strong computer science skills
- Experience using C++ and Linux
- Professional empathy
- Initiative to rapidly learn new skills and assume project ownership.
- Strong technical writing ability
- Ability to apply the Scientific Method to software engineering.