Cordia is partnered with a $40M construction company who is seeking a Controller
to join their team on an interim basis. Details below!
Springfield, VA - on-site is required for the first few weeks, then hybrid
Prior experience using Sage 300/Timberline is required!
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Supervise a seasoned and well-tenured AR & AP Accounting Manager who oversees 4 accounts receivable and accounts payable clerks
- Supervise a payroll/HR coordinator who processes payroll in-house for 220 employees
- Responsible for maintaining the WIP schedule for on average of 40 in-process projects
- Hands-on responsibility for the monthly close and reporting
- Ensure all tax filings and other compliance requirements are up to date
- Experience in construction is required
- Experience with Sage 300/Timberline is required
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.