Job Title: Senior Software Applications Developer
• Develops and integrates advanced technologies to streamline and optimize operations, reduce processing time, improve data transparency, and ensure greater accuracy of actions using a cloud tech stack, microservices architecture, microapps serverless environments, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution.
• Experience with React UI or related UI frameworks (e.g., Angular)
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with AWS Cloud Tools (e.g., AWS Lambda, EventBridge, DynamoDB, Kinesis, API gateway, S3, and others)
• Develop Application Programing Interfaces (APIs) to implement overall data integration, data integrity, and availability.
• Lead and perform software application development amongst one of several multiple-disciplinary agile teams to develop and integrate microservices, cloud-based solution and to deploy and deliver using a DevSecOps CI/CD approach.
• Experience with agile and DevOps tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, JUnit)
• Experience in writing SQL and working with relational databases (e.g., Oracle, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB)
• Develops and implements predictive analysis codes; builds and tests physical & software models; designs applications, develops and builds test and verification equipment; and develops, tests and integrates specialty materials. Ability to work and communicate with technical and specialty subject matter expert engineers to derive and capture design data and requirements across a system of systems.
• Will be responsible for designing and implementing best-practices, and working IT systems, architectures, solutions, and environments using one or more of the technologies including Agile, DevSecOps, and Cloud Computing.
• Federal government IT consulting experience.
Required Experience includes:
• Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in STEM discipline AND a minimum of 14 years of related professional experience in Engineering, OR a Master's degree AND a minimum of 12 years of related professional experience in Software development, OR a PhD AND a minimum of 9 years of related professional experience in Software application development.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability Public Trust 6C (High Risk) clearance.
• Must have full stack software development expertise and experience.
Additional Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Architect, build, configure, deploy, integrate, troubleshoot, and tune full-stack software development systems, open-source software, and cloud technologies and containers in an Agile and DevSecOps full software development lifecycle (SDLC) environment.
• Design technical architecture for cloud solutions that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability, and performance.
• Set up and support Cloud Infrastructure automation for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) processes utilizing AWS, Azure, and other cloud provider services.
• Responsible for collaborating on and setting cloud vision; providing thought leadership in cloud infrastructure and cloud services architecture to meet client's operational objectives for cloud solutions.
• Implement cloud technologies including IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Public/Hybrid/Community Cloud Service Provider offerings, cloud management tools, and converged infrastructure.
• Establish and maintain Agile and DevSecOps application development policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance.
• Architect Cybersecurity solutions using best practices.
• Collaborate with multiple teams internally to lead and provide technical strategy and design, identify and select the best technical solutions and approaches, develop technical write-ups and artifacts, and develop orals presentations throughout the Capture and Proposal lifecycle, from early qualification through proposal submission.
• Participate in oral presentations and code challenges.
• Demonstrate innovative thinking, strong problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills.
• Manage multiple projects or tasks and meet scheduled dates.
• Communicate and collaborate across functional and technical teams to help improve agility and quality of software delivery.
• Highly desired with experience in:
• Working remotely in a highly collaborative environment and keeping a team engaged.
• Using reporting tools, workbooks, and dashboards.
• Experience with working in an agile environment