SIAM (Service Integration and Management) Consultant
Job Location: Remote (Operating on EST)
Work Authorization Eligibility: U.S. Citizen
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year with benefits, depending on experience
As a SIAM expert/ SME, you will analyze the client organizations As-Is state, assess the SIAM readiness and develop the SIAM model that best suits the organizational needs.
The client needs SIAM expertise to develop SIAM Business case, requirements, Process mapping, roadmap, tooling strategy, implementation plan and support in the implementation efforts.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Lead the SIAM effort for the client organization from initial phase to Implementation and Support (such as proposal, business case, requirements, roadmap, Tooling strategy implementation and Support plan)
- Analyze the as-is organization model and propose the best SIAM model/ Service Architecture by working closely with the client stakeholders.
- Provides input into the RFP, Statement of Work and Joint Responsibility Matrix.
- Participates and capable of leading the definition of the solution strategy to the client
- Manages the scope of the client requirements
- Provides input for internal and external documentation, contractual terms and conditions of the solution etc.
- Lead technical solution review sessions and participate in contract, HR, SLA and SoW
- Lead or participate in the delivery and/or support of the teams delivering the solution.
- Perform process and maturity assessments
- Playing the role of the trusted advisor in client engagements.
Specific Skills/ Certifications (Preferred)
- 3-4 years of Service Integration and Management experience
- Strong understanding of Service Integration and Management Techniques
- Strong understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management platforms
- Experience working as a consultant for large organization/ Federal govt.
- Experience in implementation and planning of Process reengineering and organizational change management
- Experience in providing the assessment of client requirements and integrated technical, business and service solutions.
- Strong solution design experience, business expertise, and commercial acumen to develop leading solutions for the clients.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and other tools for implementation of SIAM
- Excellent communication and writing skills and be customer service oriented.
- ITIL (Intermediate)
- SIAM Professional