Opportunity to join an award winning, rapidly-growing, Government Contractor in Tysons Corner, Virginia
. Our client is seeking a Marketing Director
,(local to the area) with recent Government Contracting experience who will guide the company in its development and execution/implementation of their marketing strategy, including but not limited to corporate/market/practice level messaging, sales collateral, content development, presentation development, and supporting events to help achieve business goals. This is an exciting and high-visibility opportunity
for someone who wants to be an integral part of the team. Competitive compensation. Apply Today!
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Develop a B2B marketing strategy which increases brand recognition, increases inbound leads, and supports sales with new clients.
- Create, execute, and track high-impact marketing campaigns that generate cross/upsell sales opportunities, net new leads through outbound campaigns, and thought leadership communications that encompass a broad range of marketing tools (paid advertising, events, email marketing, social media, blogs, website, web promotion, content marketing, awareness building, etc.)
- Support the “soup-to-nuts” development and execution of sales and marketing documents including brochures, presentations, proposals, graphics and logo design, video recording/scripting/editing for website publishing, website content, and related materials.
- Develop and maintain the website to ensure brand standards and GTM strategy are clearly communicated.
- Collaborate closely with executives to understand industry trends and client needs to develop, execute, and manage company positioning and messaging working independently as well as with various internal stakeholders, agencies, etc…
- Create a marketing tech stack that supports company’s sales goals.
- Develop overall event strategy objectives and supporting tradeshow calendar with comprehensive preshow, on-site and follow-up campaign efforts and attend events as needed.
- Maintain social media presence through announcements regarding awards, company recognition, employer branding, partnerships, industry trends, etc…
- Report on campaigns in a timely manner and ensure that programs are executed and funds are allocated to maximize ROI.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on award submissions, press releases, and any external communications.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to develop demand generation campaigns, governance processes, and lead management.
- Develop and lead a team of marketing specialists to support all the responsibilities as listed above.
- Develop packages to facilitate awards, company recognition, employer branding etc…