Cordia Resources is a locally owned, top-ranked Executive/Professional Search firm with three local offices (Washington, DC, Rockville, MD and Vienna, VA) we are well-positioned to help any level of client or job seeker within Human Resources, Accounting or Finance.
One of our clients, a global non-profit association, is looking for a strategic and detail-oriented HR leader to join the team. The Senior Human Resources Manager
will work out of the Washington, DC office, but able to work remotely on an indefinite basis.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process
- Manages the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation process
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues
- Implements and updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary, conducts salary surveys and analyzes compensation
- Assists VP of HR in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's compensation and salary program
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning
- Serve as a resource/expert on relevant employment and HR-related legislation
- Manage and optimize the integration of HR and FOD processes (invoicing and payroll deductions) to ensure accurate and timely integration.
- Oversee Human Resources’ role in ensuring accuracy and efficiencies in payroll processing and during year end and open enrollment
- Oversee benefits administration
- Requires 10+ years of Human Resources experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- SHRM-SCP or SPHR Certification preferred
- Must be able to isolate issues and define problems clearly and articulate solutions in a clear, concise, and consultative manner.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations; and strong verbal and written communications skills required