Our client is seeking to hire a Subcontracts Administrator. This individual will be responsible for cradle to grave subcontracts support to include assisting with the execution approach, and life cycle management of a variety of different subcontracts.
The ideal candidate must understand all contract types to include T&M, FFP, CPFF, CPAF, etc. Must be able to participate in the coordination of pre-award subcontract documentation (such as teaming and non-disclosure agreements), issuing subcontractor RFPs, executing small business compliance requirements, working and communicating with executive management, Business Development, Proposal Manager, Pricing, Accounting, and client facing company VPs, Directors and PMs on subcontract activities including both pre-award and post-award activities in a timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and standard commercial procurement practices
- Review purchase requisitions for clarity, compliance, detail, completeness, and obtain additional information considered necessary.
- Develop sourcing lists for various services to support the development of requests quotations (RFQs), proposals (RFPs) and invitations to bid and interviews potential subcontractors
- Review solicitation responses and perform relevant analyses to include price and cost, ensure conformity to Statement of Work, delivery terms, payment terms, and other terms and conditions of the procurement.
- Negotiate aspects of the procurement to include price, payment and delivery terms, quality requirements, and other factors with subcontractors to achieve the best value procurement possible.
- Generate Purchase Orders/Subcontracts
- Prepare and maintain complete Purchase Order/Subcontracts in accordance with Federal Acquisition policies, Procurement guidance, and other applicable references to ensure compliance throughout the procurement cycle.
- Actively manage subcontractor performance through consistent communication to ensure proper adherence to purchase order terms and conditions.
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding subcontract status, compliance, modification, negotiation and termination.
- Works on assignments that are of high complexity where analysis of routine and non-routine data is required.
4 - 6 years of experience fully managing (including leading negotiations) of all contract types and agreements (TAs, NDAs, Subcontracts)
Strong working knowledge and experience administering government contracts/subcontracts in accordance with FAR, DFARS, & DCMA regulations
Extensive experience directly managing various contract types (Fixed, T&M, Cost Reimbursable, etc.)
Previous US government contract experience
Costpoint experience is highly desired