Cordia Resources is a locally owned, top-ranked Executive/Professional Search firm with three local offices (Washington, DC, Rockville, MD and Vienna, VA) we are well-positioned to help any level of client or job seeker within Human Resources, Accounting or Finance.
Our client, an established and rapidly growing Real Estate Investment and Development Firm based out of Potomac, MD is looking for a Senior Human Resources Generalist to join their team.
Position Summary: Senior HR Generalist
Ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic with a high level of motivation, keen attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time, extremely organized, solid analytical and problem-solving abilities and demonstrate success in providing and delivering effective HR programs that support the organization's culture and business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Full cycle recruitment
- Benefits administration
- Policy implementation
- Employee relations
- Training & development initiatives
- Employment law
- Performance management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- 4+ years of progressive work experience in Human Resources roles
- Proficient in HR and legal compliance such as FMLA, ADA, EEOC, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Ultimate Software or other HRIS
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience building relationships
- Superb verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain high ethical standards of confidentiality, integrity and quality.
- Possesses excellent conflict resolution skills