The need to attract the finest talent in the Technology industry continues to be one of our top initiatives. As a Technical Recruiter
, you will be responsible for finding, attracting, and hiring technology talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture fit. We are looking for an individual with a consultative instinct, good data chops and a passion for recruiting who does not view Talent Acquisition as “transactional.”
- Full life cycle recruiting responsibilities for entry to senior-level positions in our Technical departments - ranging from software engineers, support engineers, technical consultants, application developers, system engineers and cloud systems engineers and other professionals who help to power our product suite.
- Partner with HR Business Partners Product Owners & Hiring Managers, and other key decision makers to identify staffing needs, position requirements and recruiting strategies.
- Strategically advise hiring managers on best practices and develop collaborative solutions for identifying and hiring talented professionals.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of viable candidates for our Technical departments (Cloud, Consulting, Information Systems, Support and Technology). Develop deep understanding of the technical ecosystem and those at the forefront of their profession to drive top-level candidates into critical roles.
- Utilize a wide variety of recruiting sources such as major and niche job boards, professional networking sites, social media, and direct sourcing to identify and recruit qualified passive and active candidates.
- Stay abreast of new technologies, tools and processes that are impacting our industry, and being utilized within our business.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant recruiting procedures and practices in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Strive to provide each applicant with a highly positive candidate experience regardless of ultimate outcome
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting processes and decision-making.
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast paced, full-life cycle recruiting environment. A combination of staffing industry, executive search, and/or corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting positions from entry to Director level positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in related industries strongly preferred, such as Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Systems, Security, or Enterprise Software.
- Experience with advanced search techniques to attract and qualify active and passive candidates – you go beyond the boards and have a knack for sourcing as well as recruiting and engaging candidates. Simply said, you know what tools and techniques are effective among recruiters today.
- Prior experience supporting multiple hiring managers at once while developing and enhancing excellent working relationships with those managers and their teams.
- Ability to multi-task autonomously in an extremely fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with peers in a team-oriented structure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- In-depth experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is required. Experience with SmartRecruiters is a big bonus.
- Familiarity with immigration law and experience with various types of work visa sponsorship for candidates is preferred.