About the Role:
Cordia's client is looking for a Director of Operations to join the operations team in the VA office. The role will assist the Senior Vice President of Operations and other departments to streamline processes and plan for growth. You will be vital in spearheading operational movement and supporting the team with your expertise. You will work closely with human resources, engineering, sales, and marketing to assist with process improvements and operational efficiencies to support company goals. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to support our growing company.
The candidate will:
What 10Pearls is Looking For:
- Assist in defining and creating reports and analysis for internal stakeholders and/or external customers.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of processes and procedures and provide insights and suggestions for continuous improvements.
- Support operational improvement, business innovation, and create efficiencies.
- Commit to ensuring business operations are carried out efficiently and in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Direct, coordinate, and serve as the key liaison for assigned strategic administrative and operational projects and initiatives.
- Serve in a lead role for critical planning, process implementation, and communication.
- BA or BS required; MBA highly preferred
- 8-10+ years working in a similar position
- 3-10 years directly managing business operations, including experience managing P&L, vendors, and multiple business units.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a services organization.
- Able to work in a highly collaborative, iterative user-centered design process.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment (with other designers, engineers, data scientists).
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks and adjusting as needed.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential and time sensitive information.
- Ability to be nimble and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You are passionate about your craft.