Our client a technology company with 500 employees in the Bio-pharmaceutical space is looking to add a Development Manager - ReactJS
to their team.
The primary responsibilities of the Development Manager are focused on working with teams and management for programming needs, in addition to writing, updating and maintaining computer programs for related projects. This position needs hands on expertise on the programming languages and also expected to gain knowledge of rapidly changing computer technology.
- Coach, Mentor and guide software developers on the team.
- Translate requirements into code, process, and implementation strategies.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Write, analyze, review, maintain and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Develop database complex database queries with LINQ to SQL or with direct queries.
- Develop front-end multi-tenant applications with ReactJS, NodeJS
- Actively participate in spring planning and backlog grooming.
- Perform code reviews with team members to promote quality and shared knowledge within the development framework.
- Provide hand-off to QA including but not limited to non-functional testing requirements and clarification of items that may have not otherwise been identified during backlog grooming.
- Solid understanding and hands-on professional experience with Visual Studio, ASP.NET/CORE 4.0, C#, ReactJS, and RDBMS/SQL.
- Strong knowledge of MVC 3 Architecture / Framework.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, web services, service-oriented design patterns as well as canonical data models
- Good knowledge of front-end UI development with HTML5.
- Experience with writing script-based unit tests.
- Experience with Pipelines, CI/CD, Ansible Code.
- Demonstrated experience with architecting the React Apps that can be scaled easily.
- Experience with Implementing Unit Test Framework.