Our client, a leading international manufacturer of scanning and ultrasonic technology, is seeking a Document Control Specialist. This position was created due to sustained company growth and the selected candidate will be joining a tenured team of professionals in their Manassas headquarters.
If you are a highly motivated professional interested in broad operational exposure with a leading technology manufacturer, please apply today.
Compensation: $55,000-$65,000 + competitive benefits
Skills & Qualifications
- Processes daily Submittals, RFI’s, Drawings and Specifications in a documented and controlled process.
- Provides day-to-day administrative duties to one (or more) managers or key staff members, such as planning and managing
- Maintain documents for ISO certification
- Review CRM and other online tools to insure completeness and accuracy, follow-up as needed
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude, maintaining composure under pressure.
- Assesses priorities and competing demands and adjusts allocation of time and resources
- Maintains integrity and professionalism while handling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Prepares general correspondents including meeting minutes, internal and external communications and notices, contractual documentations, drawings, and specifications, while following established processes to maintain quality control procedures
- Utilizes system knowledge and resourcesto obtain necessary information to support requests and reporting.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a time efficient manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and use a variety of software, tools and systems necessary to meet business needs
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of administrative, office and document control procedures and standards
- Associate’s degree or higher in business administration or related field (Preferred)
- In lieu of the above requirements, equivalent work experience may be considered.
- 3+ years administrative or document control experience (Required)
- Experience working in a multi-national organization a plus