Cordia Resources is partnered with an innovative Health-Tech organization seeking a Database Developer/Administrator
to join their team. Details Below!
Hybrid - Reston, VA 20191
Target Start Date:
Database Developer/Administrator Responsibilities:
Technical Skills Required:
- Design and maintain data stores using RDBMS database technologies
- Understand the existing implementations of DB databases and performance maintenance of SQL Server and PostgreSQL RDBMS systems
- Advise on the type of instance required
- Develop and sustain the SQL Server and Postgre SQL databases to ensure operational readiness
- Execute data loads and data modeling in support of multiple development teams
- Proficient in at least one RDBMS systems like MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle etc.
- Define structural requirements of database instances, developing and installing solutions
- Define DB instances keeping in view of high level of performance, availability, scalability and performance expectations.
- Hands on with Structured Query Language
- Able to independently analyze, solve, and correct issues elated to databases in real time, providing end-to-end resolutions
- Proficient in writing procedures & functions using T-SQL and PIPgSQL
- Work on advance concepts of DB Engines like triggers, schedulers, partitioning, Mviews, auditing, versioning, data load etc.
- Proficient in writing complex SQLs, procedures and functions using any RDBMS system
- Exposure to performance tuning and fixing code issues
Database Developer/Administrator Qualifications:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- 5-10 years of experience in MS SQL Server Development and/or PostgreSQL
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required in Computer Science or related field preferable
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.