Cordia is partnered with an established financial “start-up” who is seeking an Information Technology Project Manager
to join their team on a flexible hybrid basis!
IT Project Manager
Target Start Date:
Information Technology Project Manager Responsibilities
Information Technology Project Manager Qualifications:
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with (internal) customers.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Coordinate prioritization, considering impacts to different parts of the business.
- Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Google Sheets
- Knowledge of Mongo DB and Node JS is preferred
- Knowledge of Small Businesses or Merchant Cash Advances is preferred