Our client is a private equity backed, internationally operating Tech company
with an HQ in Northern VA. This company has many revenue streams, which have provided exceptional growth for the organization. The company is operating on a hybrid work model
– three days in office and two days remote.
They are seeking a Senior Accountant
to join their 5-person accounting/finance team and report directly to the Controller. The role will manage all of the daily accounting functions including reporting, revenue recognition, cash flow management, and more. This is a perfect role for someone who is excited to have a high level of visibility with management, and wants to jump into a growing, positive corporate environment.
, with strong company benefits.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and roll forward schedules.
- Assist with develop of accounting policies and approach for capitalizing R&D, recognizing deferred compensation expense, setting up appropriate transfer pricing models.
- Lead revenue recognition and analysis.
- Assist with financial management reports including internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Manage month-end close and recording of journal entries and prepare trend variance explanations.
- Handle treasury functions including daily cash, cash projections, corporate credit cards, line of credit, letters of credit, ACH and wire activities.
- Manage the processing of payroll and administer the firm’s travel program.
- Assist in all external audits and annual tax returns document preparations.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, concentration in Accounting or Finance or related
- 5+ years of experience in public or corporate accounting
- CPA preferred
- Experience within Tech/Software/SaaS companies preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, and financial reporting