Check out this amazing Senior Accountant
opportunity to work with a prominent and growing company on a contract basis with the potential for contract-to-hire!
Hybrid - Tysons, VA
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Strong background with:
- Journal entries
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Credit card and bank reconciliations
- Excel spreadsheets
- Budget spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.