Reporting to our Director of Human Resources, the HR Generalist is responsible for the day-to-day HR activities for both on-site and off-site employees and will be a critical partner and resource to our management/leadership team and employees nationwide. The ideal candidate will build strong, cross-functional team relationships and provide the full range of HR compensation, benefits, employee relations, and professional development services. This is a great opportunity for a passionate HR professional with 5+ years in the GovCon industry who wants to continue to grow and expand competencies in the world of Human Resources.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Independently, timely, accurately, and confidentially performs the onboarding/offboarding of employees, transitioning new contract employees, payroll administration support, and I-9 compliance.
- Handles minor employee relations issues, exercising good judgment in problem solving and keeping management timely informed.
- Ensures SOPs and training materials are properly written/documented, accurately reflect HR best practices, compliant with Federal and State regulations, and meet ISO quality management standards.
- Comprehensive understanding of the EEO-1 and VETS-4212 data collection, classification requirements/analysis and responsible for the timely submission of annual reports.
- Comprehensive understanding of OFCCP regulations and works closely with the Recruiting Team on the execution of a compliant Affirmative Action Plan and the timely submission of AA reports.
- Assists hiring managers with the development of position descriptions, accurately researches and establishes competitive salary ranges, and determines FLSA classifications.
- Provides high quality deliverables and strong customer service to all employees and contractors.
ting to our Director of Human Resources, the HR Generalist is responsible for the day-to-day HR activities for both on-site and off-site employees and will be a critical partner and res
- Bachelor’s degree - Human Resource Management, Business, or related field.
- 5 years of progressive HR experience with a Federal Government Contractor.
- Ability to effectively implement/administer HR programs, policies, and procedures.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project).
- Able to multi-task, work well independently and in a team environment, and to timely and accurately manage high volumes of transactional activities.
- Knowledge of Federal and State HR/employment laws and compliance regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, and commitment to ethical decision making.
- Embraces and upholds the corporation’s values at all levels to maintain and facilitate an environment of trust, accountability, and commitment to performance excellence.
- Strong knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and Unanet software platforms.
- HRCI or SHRM certification highly desired (SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, PHR/SPHR).
To be considered for U.S.-based positions, , where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.