An emerging growth technology client with Federal and Commercial contracts is seeking an Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager will manage the daily accounting & finance operations and lead a team of finance staff.
- Responsible for the company's financial plans and policies, accounting practices, maintenance of fiscal records and the preparation of financial reports.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining annual operations budget and annual revenue forecasts.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Responsible for timely and accurate billing of all contracts and the collection and follow up on payments.
- Supervise general accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting and budgetary controls.
- Responsible for the monthly closing of books and generation of financial statements and financial metrics.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepares monthly accrual journal entries.
- Prepare payroll journal.
- Resolve bank-related issues such as account maintenance, wires and loans.
- Responsible for annual DCAA Incurred Cost Submission.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years of government contracting experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
- FAR & CAS cost accounting knowledge
- Proficiency in Costpoint software a must
- Prior experience working with DCAA on compliance and reporting