Cordia Resources is seeking a Junior Accountant
to help support a well known Software start-up located in Arlington, VA
as they continue to rapidly grow. You will be responsible for timely and accurate issuance of weekly/monthly accounting and reporting processes. This is a brand new role and opportunity to join a growing Accounting team!
This position is currently remote and will have some flexibility to work from home.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities
Junior Accountant Qualifications:
- Data entry and reconciliation between multiple systems
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with the rest of the accounting team
- Perform AP/AR processes and procedures
- Support different elements of the month end close and reporting processes
- Other balance sheet reconciliation processes
- Handle multiple administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent in work experience preferred (Can be a recent College Graduate)
- Technical competence in Microsoft Office, Outlook and general ledger applications.
- 0-5 Years level of experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self starter, willing to take on new initiatives; proactive
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- Able to work well in a team or independently