Does this look like your next role?
You will play a key role on the high performing compensation team with the implementation, compliance, administration and communication of global companywide compensation programs. The role focus is on providing compensation analysis and support to the HR Business Partners and companywide management. You will be responsible for administration of our annual compensation cycle, including merit and incentive plans. This role will also administer the Company’s equity incentive plan. The right individual for this role will help influence improvements to compensation programs and processes to meet current and future business needs. Role success requires strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects with data-driven decisions.
You will work in a complex corporate environment that is exceptionally fast-paced, high volume, precision-based that demands ongoing ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
We like to cross-train and knowledge share, so you’ll have lots of opportunity to learn about our portfolio of compensation, benefits and other HR programs.
Can you drive these processes?
You should have:
- Consult with HR Business Partners on a regular basis, providing sound compensation guidance and recommendations.to solve business problems (e.g., internal and external equity analyses, benchmark new jobs, challenging offers, department reorganizations).
- Apply your knowledge of market practices. Own the salary survey participation process and MarketPay pricing tool database; ensure relevance of job matches and surveys selected based on evolving business needs.
- Drive the full life cycle of the annual compensation process; develop merit and incentive plan budgets, salary range and award guidelines, communications and system requirements.
- Own administration of the Company’s equity incentive plan; work closely with the Company’s external stock plan administrator to ensure accuracy of participant records, process routine transactions (e.g., new grants, terminations, exercises), comply with SOX controls and provide plan reporting for finance and legal.
- Help cultivate a climate of employee recognition by leveraging existing recognition tools and providing creative programming of new approaches.
- Participate in compensation related projects which involve development of new or revision/redesign of existing compensation processes/tools.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and reports that inform management on impactful policy and program changes.
- Seek opportunities to improve processes, policies and service levels across the HR function.
It would be nice if you had:
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a human resources, business, finance or other related focus
- Five years of professional experience in compensation; well versed in HR principles and best practices in compensation including job analysis/evaluation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to conduct and interpret complex analyses and data, and provide insight
- Exposure to equity incentive plan administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel for analysis of data
- Demonstrated track record of handling sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to handle multiple projects / tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- CCP or CEP designation a plus
What it’s like to work with us:
- Equity plan administration experience in public company
- International and / or sales compensation experience
- PayScale MarketPay tool experience
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including DTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture