Cordia Resources is currently recruiting for a Controller
for an established non-profit in Washington, DC. As the Controller, you will lead strategic programs, initiatives, and goals through collaboration with executive and senior level stakeholders to enhance overall performance in accordance with short- and long-term objectives.
- Propose, develop, and direct strategic priorities for major Finance function(s); lead and direct development of strategies, plans, and tactics
- Works with fellow leaders to formulate, establish, and evaluate policies and/or long-term programs
- Conceive and sponsor high-level and interdepartmental projects with enterprise-wide impact
- Broad financial management of significant Finance program area(s), setting budget and monitoring expenses, analyzing results, taking corrective actions.
- Broad management and leadership of senior-level professional staff
- Establishes and provides oversight for policies, procedures, and institutional guidelines related to multiple, major WO Finance functions.
- Directs negotiations for complex, high profile, or sensitive agreements.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration, CPA or MBA preferred*
- Organization-wide oversight experience in several major finance areas, such as Accounting, Note Management, Cash Management, Cash/Investment planning, or similar.
- Experience supervising professional staff
- Experience working with senior management or equivalent, on finance-related issues.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial issues unique to Not-for-Profit organizations, including areas such as tax-exempt financing, unrelated business income
- Experience with not-for-profit financial accounting, reporting and internal controls
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.