Cordia Resources is partnering with a reputable and established client who is looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join their team. As a Senior Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for processing and reviewing bi-weekly payroll as well as monthly payrolls in UK and Singapore. A successful candidate will display the following skills and experiences to perform the job.
Senior Payroll Responsibilities:
- Process Payroll for 700+ US, UK, and Singapore employees
- Prepare payroll Journal Entries
- Complex payroll with exempt, nonexempt, equity deferrals, etc.
- Prepare/finalize monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll metric reports, annual compensation statements, and annual surveys
Senior Payroll Requirements
- Multistate and Global payroll experience
- Experience communicating with and supporting national and global employee populations
- Conduct and understand a full cycle of payroll using ADP Workforce Now
- Professional presence who can build strong internal relationships
- Must be able to process payroll and know the applicable laws