On behalf of a reputable government contracting client, Cordia Resources is seeking multiple Loan Processing Assistants
with banking and loan expertise. This is a REMOTE
work position and the client will hire NATIONWIDE
. If deemed a match, you will be onboarded during the first and second week of April 2020. Apply today, this is an immediately available opportunity.
Loan Processing Assistant Requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge of Small Business Administration loan programs, specifically disaster and 7(a) programs and loan administration functions
- Strong customer service skills, including managing telephone requests including complaints and grievances
- Practical knowledge of standard procedures in loan administration such as preparation of the routine modification of loan terms and conditions
- Understanding terminology revolving financial statements, credit instruments, and collateral documents
- Technologically strong; ability to work remotely using company-issued devices and adapt to internal systems
- Exercise judgment in applying appropriate guidelines, references, and procedures for loan applications
- Work independently and effectively communicate with team members.
Please apply directly to this posting with your resume. If deemed a potential match, we will contact you immediately to further discuss your qualification.