Cordia Resources is currently performing a search for a Senior Financial Analyst
for a fast growth and establihed organization in Reston, VA
to join their corporate (Financial Planning & Analysis) FP&A group. This is a contract to hire consulting opportunity and we are looking for qualified candidates who are available for immediate work.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will perform financial analysis, develop management reporting and conduct variance analysis as well as play an important role in managing the company’s budgeting and forecasting processes.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
Senior Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Creates and distributes monthly financial reporting to department leaders
- Works closely with the FP&A Manager to help formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Collaborates with department leaders to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Produces models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors, as requested
- Assists with analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Reviews business performance and results and provides detailed analysis and commentary on results to department leaders, as requested
- Reviews operations and recommends new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Evaluates previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Provides insights to department leaders around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of related FP&A experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills
- Experience using financial and budgeting applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.