Cordia Resources is looking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst
to join a fast growth organization in Reston, VA. This is an immediate Contract to Hire opportunity with long term growth and stability.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
Senior Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Senior Financial Analyst that includes both financial analysis as well as project accounting duties
- Experience with multiple contract types and various performance periods simultaneously FP, POC, T&M, CP and All elements of cost buildups.
- Maintain an up-to-date forecast model showing top-line growth trends, updating the model regularly to incorporate the latest ratios and business metrics so management can understand how recent trends are likely to affect the business
- Requirements to work with and coordinate with multiple support functions and various levels of management across the organization.
- Will require the ability to read and interpret contractual documentation in order to ensure compliance with customer obligations.
- Work with senior management and department owners to implement companywide cost savings initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in financial analysis, financial reporting and forecasting, accounting, and budgeting.
- Experience with government contracting
- Knowledge and experience in FAR and CAS
- Experience in successfully managing and prioritizing multiple deliverables
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint