Our client is looking for a VP of Enterprise Applications. The primary responsibility of this position is to drive global rollout, configuration, software development, and operational support for enterprise applications, including Salesforce Constituent Relationship Management (CRM), Salesforce Data Solution, and Workday FIN/HR platforms.
- Establish best practices for continuous support and maintenance of Enterprise Applications & services in order to increase credibility and accountability;
- Set Standards for Business Analysis, Configuration/Development, Testing, and Delivery of new features in order to deliver quality solutions that are production-ready;
- Support, enhance, and maintain global enterprise-wide technology platforms (Data Solution, CTMS, HR Workday, FIN Workday, and Salesforce CRM) in order to ensure systems are dynamic and continue to meet the needs of the mission;
- Develop Product Roadmaps and Product Governance structures in order to ensure business leaders set the priorities and manage system changes;
- Consult on JDS, Workday, CRM Global Strategic Initiatives, ensuring effective global architecture and configuration planning and execution with external vendor resources, internal analysts, business partners, and IT PMO;
- Provide strategic oversight by helping to facilitate the business in automating and streamlining their business needs; and
- Drive successful adoption and value of the platform across supported regions.
- Masters’ degree in MBA or Computer Science, or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and certification;
- 15+ years professional experience;
- 10+ years leading Enterprise Applications support in global for-profit organizations;
- 7+ years a management/supervisory role and experience working in a multinational
- organization specific to Enterprise Applications (i.e. Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Service
- Cloud, and Workday);
- 10+ Yrs. experience using Agile software development framework and SDLC in a
- multinational organization; and
- 5+ Yrs. experience coding or coding management experience using Salesforce languages
- such as Visualforce, Apex, and Salesforce Object Query or Search.