Nonprofit Think Tank in Washington, DC is looking for a IT Manager for a 20 user environment. In this role you will provide advanced Level 2/3 Desktop Technology Support to users and staff. This includes new user setup, troubleshooting, help desk support Position is ON SITE at firm location.
The chosen candidate will demonstrate a strong understanding in the use of the Microsoft Suite products and services including : operating systems, office products & functionality, supporting of MS email- Office 365 or Outlook 2010/2016. Should have the aptitude and ability to research new technologies and new applications, and learn updated and proprietary software. Perform Mobile device support as well. Experience with security products & OS security hardening helpful.
- BS or equivalent degree
- 6+ years of help desk experience, primarily in a Microsoft environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products including Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint and Windows 10
- Hands-on experience supporting desktops, laptops, desktop software, telephony and AV equipment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a good measure of ingenuity
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner