We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual with experience in people management in life science industry. The Human Resource Manager will lead day to day operations of the Human Resources (HR) department with key functions including but not limited to- assisting various department hiring managers in recruiting and onboarding talent, manage payroll, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. Work with leadership in building organizational culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications & Specifications
- Maintains high visibility to promote HR programs and assist employees and management with a broad range of needs.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Deliver full-cycle recruiting support for positions covering entry to mid-level professional and certain management positions. This includes job-level evaluation/position descriptions, recruiting, screening, interviewing, reference verifications, and compensation preparation.
- Assist with general staff inquires, clarifying policies or general information regarding HR programs, site activities and events. Coordinate the new hire onboarding process, training, and assimilation. Provide support for HR initiatives as needed.
- Partner with leadership team to research and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Point of contact for questions and as gathering ongoing feedback for continuous process improvement.
- Manage payroll, and benefits and act as the primary internal contact.
- Improve and support employee engagement, and organizational culture.
- Other general HR responsibilities like keeping track of performance evaluation, conflict resolution etc.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, investigations, and exit interviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of human resource management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of employment related laws ad regulation.
- Possess strong organization skills, attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, negotiation, conflict resolutions, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess outstanding work ethic with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired and knowledge about industrial and organizational psychology is a plus.