Cordia Resources is partnered with a community-focused non-profit seeking a Helpdesk Technician
to join their team. This opportunity offers a flexible Hybrid work environment! Details Below!
$ 70 - $80k
Washington, DC 20001
Target Start Date:
Helpdesk Technician Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participate in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues and recommending instructional language.
- Accommodate client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Problem solving
- LAN knowledge
- Verbal communication
- Operating systems
- Phone skills
- Customer service
- Quality focus
- PC proficiency
- System administration
- UNIX system administration
- 4-5 years of experience in information technology or systems administration experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Familiarity with telephone, office, and point-of-sale software a plus