Our client is a $540m globally run consulting firm with a headquarters in Northern Virginia. They are looking to add an Order To Cash Manager to their growing Accounting Department. This position can be fully remote with an occasional trip into the office for team meetings. The OTC Manager will report to an awesome Controller. Salary for this position wont exceed $120k.
- Mentor and develop a Regional team, supporting each member to achieve their best within a team environment
- Develop OTC Analysts to provide streamlined Finance services to external key account customers and internal teams
- Ensure a high level of error free invoice submissions (under 4% error rate)
- Ensure invoice queries are handled professionally resulting in a reduced debtor profile
- Develop relationships throughout the business to ensure both internal and external customer needs are addressed quickly and professionally
- Oversee the accurate application of incoming debtor payments
- Be a Data protection and PCI compliance champion
- Ability to understand entire customer lifecycle to analytically determine variances in delivery and billing per customer Agreements.
- Thorough understanding of BSI standard T&Cs, SLAs, pricing structures, and product offerings.
- Ability to create and maintain measurable metrics for all aspects of the team
- Manage performance to established KPI’s; develop relevant KPI’s and incentives as needed
- Own and manage bad debt provision, deferred revenue postings/reconciliation, annual audit preparation/execution, and Annual Management Fee billing and revenue
- Assist in all areas of general accounting, and ad-hoc projects as needed
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels within the organization
- Ability to organize multiple priorities and execute in a positive way
- Ability to engage, motivate, mentor, develop and lead a professional team
- Ability to professionally handle all circumstances
- Ability to analyze business information and communicate effectively to relevant business partners
- Advanced understanding of revenue recognition and AR accounting
- Prior invoicing experience using an Integrated ERP system required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry and management